Enforce secure, trusted and reliable IoT service provider platforms, products, processes and services
With the rise of IoT, Communication Industry had to adapt and change quickly their business strategy to stay up to date with the customer behaviors and providing with an always better network.
IoT challenged the Communication Industry but also gave them many opportunities to improve customer experience by collecting and analyzing valuable data.
Despite all the benefits, IoT products, processes and services represent a real challenge in term of security if they are not created with security first, making modern communication more vulnerable.
The GSMA IoT Security Assessment:
- Is based on a structured approach and concise security controls
- Covers the whole ecosystem
- Can fit into a supply chain model
- Provides a flexible framework that addresses the diversity of the IoT market
The GSMA IoT Security Guidelines
- Include 85 detailed recommendations for the secure design, development and deployment of IoT services
- Cover networks as well as service and endpoint ecosystems
- Address security challenges, attack models and risk assessments
- Provide several worked examples
Red Alert Labs is recognized by the GSMA as a supporting security lab offering the GSMA IoT Security Assessment as a service, providing IoT security capability to the wider ecosystem. These services can help companies without the necessary resources or expertise to complete an assessment and test their IoT solutions to ensure end-to-end security.